Earth nature field

YEAH CLASSIC

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
DM_Recht
DM

YEAH CLASSIC

Post by DM_Recht »

Com'on guys....got to be more then just me :)
raradra
DM

Re: YEAH CLASSIC

Post by raradra »

since epic has more stuff and now has ILR off, I fail to see the point personally. Sorry
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Zarcoff

Post by Zarcoff »

There are a few people who still play on Classic, but with Epic not running ILR, it's bascially pointless :)
-- Zarcoff Thornewood
{DM Shar}
leutian kane

Post by leutian kane »

classic will never be pointless classic is what started it all come on now
Zarcoff

Post by Zarcoff »

leutian kane wrote:classic will never be pointless classic is what started it all come on now

I used to love Classic
-- Zarcoff Thornewood
{DM Shar}
Beard

Post by Beard »

How about I revert the Classic Module to the original one just before Epic mod came out and just port my alterations over to it, then it'd really be Classic.
Tarel

Post by Tarel »

I allways loved the classic server. Wished i could still have my old character ;-)
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

We all wish that, Tarel. We put a lot of time and work into some of these characters, not only on Classic, but Epic and Difficult, as well.

I am thankful that I had a few saved to my localvault, and our Host was able to import them. They were not the most recent versions of my characters, but they are something to build on. I just wish that I had saved the version AFTER they had done the Blackavar quest, but hey - I get to have that fun all over again! :lol:

(I used to save them, and play with them in my builder, trying to see which class combinations worked better. Or to see what their AB would be at such-and-such level. I never saved my experiments...maybe I should have. :twisted: )
Beard

Post by Beard »

Blackavar quest is tracked in the database, character file doesn't matter ;)
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

But-but-but...they don't have the amulet or ring on them! The Beryl Green that I imported (Diff version), did not do the quest until level 22-23. The version I sent you was 20. How can we check/fix this? Or would she be able to run it again?

I never had an Epic version, or if I did, she was level 1. Classic Beryl Green also did the quest and is saved to my localvault, but I liked Diff Beryl Green better, she has a really fancy NODROP cloak. ;)

BG