Earth nature field

Vault and Character Editing

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
GWGuen

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by GWGuen »

Hi. Would you please delete a character in the Epic Enhanced Edition server for me? His name is Floyd the Pink. I'm trying to recreate him from a long time ago on the Classic server but I made a mistake and some of the Feats aren't the same. In particular, I don't want the Greatsword to be my first Weapon Focus instead of a Longsword. Also, I wanted to take Luck of Heroes but I guess I somehow clicked on Power Attack as my first Feat. I can (& will) take Power Attack as a Feat later on but Luck of Heroes is only available to 1st Level characters. So, please delete Floyd the Pink so that he can live on again later in a more-accurate version.

P.S. If for some reason a character name can't be reused after you all delete it then please forget this request. If I can't get a more-accurate version of Floyd then I'd rather have a flawed version of him than none at all.

Thanks!
GWGuen
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

You can re-use a character name, but only after a reset after deleting the first character. So he could be deleted, but then you'd have to wait for the server to be reset before making the new one with the same name. At least that is how it was set up originally. Not sure if anything has changed recently.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
GWGuen

Post by GWGuen »

I'm sorry. I typed out a response to this but I apparently never posted it. Anyway, that's fine to go ahead and delete Floyd the Pink and I'll wait until the server is restarted.

Having said that, though, could the Epic Enhanced Edition server be reset soon? The Weary Rest Inn (I think it's called) in the Eastern March doesn't have any NPCs inside of it and I think the Trommel Woods is supposed to have an NPC on the Eastern side of the area to warn people about the dragon to the South. If so, I didn't see him. There are also multiple dead hench-people in multiple areas. I'm concerned that some necromancer might find a way to animate all of them and then have an army to take over Benzor or someplace like that!!! ;-)

Okay, maybe not to the necromancer stuff but I can wait for Floyd until the next time the server is reset. Thanks for the help with this!

Thanks,
GWGuen