Earth nature field

Letter to the wee creature who stole my heart

A place to share in-character stories and event recaps! All out of character text should be noted as such.
Richard_Uther
DM

Letter to the wee creature who stole my heart

Post by Richard_Uther »

A sign is found on the front of the Wandering badger:

Dear creature:

Entropy and chaos made us get oh! so close to death. Mayhaps ye got closer to death than I did. I reckon ye got so closer than me that I carried yer body and resurrected ye. And then we had a moment. There. sittin' on a bench in the temple while the bishop was drinkin' wine an' looked funny at us. I'll say this: bar that! I'll chew on that nose o' yers fer hours 'cause 'tis so cute!. there was a moment. Right? Ye can find me here in me inn. Come back if ye felt the same.

// The bard fell in love guys! with someone he doesn't even know. And calls her a creature. That's the innkeeper you get
berylgreen

Re: Letter to the wee creature who stole my heart

Post by berylgreen »

A small piece of dirty parchment is tacked onto the sign:

Vemu ye daft bugger,

Ah dunno wot yer mumblin’ ‘bout, but did ye miss tha part where ah'm a dwarf? P’rhaps ma spiky hair misled ye ta think ah’m taller than ah be? Or mebby ye jes’ spend a lotta time in yer cups.

Gud luck. Ye willno’ find me.

Sinseerly,
“Wee” Rune MacFeisty

//LOL, was fun until the minos ganged up on poor Rune. Crazy bard must fall in love several times each day.
Richard_Uther
DM

Re: Letter to the wee creature who stole my heart

Post by Richard_Uther »

//He does! Three times last night. Remember, this is the same guy who married a woman, drove her insane, and the poor chick killed herself. This is not a back story I made up, this actually happened in game several years ago. I can't remember who played the girl. It was hilarious and sad. This was was a looooong time ago. The badger didn't even exist, there was a silent hand building instead. The Anarchists didn't even know each other at that point (well, Richie and Cyker's Wolfwood did hang out sometimes if I remember correctly, but there was no Revolutionary League in mind at that point. So many years and so many stories in there. The only two female characters he never tried to score with were Nina the Necromancer and Pofie? I think that was the name?. Anyways, I'm ranting OOC in the tavern. bad Uther, bad!