Earth nature field

WOW!

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Justice_Vanin

WOW!

Post by Justice_Vanin »

Hello all I had no idea there was a splinter cell group form the Old Nordock still playing out there! Was looking around and found you guys on Facebook. I was talking with a friend( Legate Damar was his player name) the other day about how much fun we had on the old Epic server. ANyway wanted to say hi and it is very cool to look at this forum and see some familar names! Time permitting I can start playing again!

Justice Vanin
berylgreen

Re: WOW!

Post by berylgreen »

Sure! Come on down! :) Phoenix is hosting a copy of Epic, we do not have the originals. ServerHost is super busy, and has no time to do anything with the original server. So we have no Nordock servervault. But still, the nostalgia is nice.

BG
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

we're still allowing original players that have a saved version of their favorite character to send the .bic to be added to server vault.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Justice_Vanin

Post by Justice_Vanin »

Understood on Serverhost, I held out hope for a long time the servers would come back but that dream faded a while ago. I was actually given a copy of the latest Epic copy being ran by serverhost the day before the server crashed. I play from time to time but not the same when nobody can join! I have a character in mind I would like to bring on!

Justice
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Hey Justice!

Welcome back bro!
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Justice_Vanin

Post by Justice_Vanin »

Wulf wrote:Hey Justice!

Welcome back bro!
Thanks Brother! Been a long time! Looking forward to seeing everyone ingame!
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

Good to see you back. Hopefully I'll get a chance to see you in game soon.