Earth nature field

shifter bug

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Narisus

shifter bug

Post by Narisus »

I am not sure if I am the only one experiencing this but most of the time when I play my shifter I have issues, when i use my first shift it will not atack and I have to unshift and use second shift to be able to attack.
Lliira
DM

Re: shifter bug

Post by Lliira »

This is a known NWN bug, sadly. Those of us who play druids, shift once when we first log in, to clear the bug. This appears to be the same bug that affects ogre mages.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

I don't know yet, maybe it can be fixed through scripts. This is one of those fine tuning things that go way down the list at this point. At least for the few of us working on the update. Do keep posting bugs, even if they are so old, people already got used to them and seem like part of the world. One of the points of the update is to fix anything that is currently broken (Then give you a whole bunch of new broken stuff to report because we don't want this part of the forums to die! :mrgreen: )
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

Serious bug.
Not a "fine tuning thing".
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

It's existed for over 10 years and shifters still exist so not as serious as many other things that are also on the list.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor