Earth nature field

Black and White slaads

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Xillie

Black and White slaads

Post by Xillie »

These epic shadows of undentride creatures spawn at a few exotic far away places.
They have +7soak60 or something, they are supposed to be only vulnerable to +7 or higher weapons.
I'm not sure if the places where they spawn now, from a certain CR, are supposed to select for spellcasters only, they are the result of scaling of a generic nwn slaad spawn that spawns nonepic slaads below some epic CR.
Considering the "rule" of enchantment bonusses higher than +5 being unknown to nordock, can the soak level or quantity be lowered perhaps? (their AC can be raised) Or can Kraag get some +7 weapons? ;)
Unlike the adamantine golems, they also have 20/- resist in all elementals+sonic.....

Gimme some opinions/thoughts.

Thanks and cheers,

Xillie
FooLing

Re: Black and White slaads

Post by FooLing »

There are ways to get through +7 without it being spell or weapon specific. Well, actually, I can only think of one off the top of my head, but it's a viable one. You just need to be friends with a highly skilled archer.
Celvias

Re: Black and White slaads

Post by Celvias »

Devastating Critical also kills them.