Earth nature field

Character Training/Leveling bugs

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
FooLing

Character Training/Leveling bugs

Post by FooLing »

I trained (cost 630k gold) a character last night and the server message from the trainer said I could now level up, then immediately after okaying the level up, it said I needed to find a trainer and I lost 1 xp (the normal case when you try to level up without training). Wouldn't have been as painful without the 630k hit preceding it.

I'm not sure if it was related, but there were two versions of the Nordock server active last night. I was on the 66.154.43.19:5121 address (think the other was the one Phoenix used to host from - I don't have it handy as of this posting but I can look it up if it helps).

Took a screen shot after realizing it (I didn't realize it until entering combat when I immediately hit the level up state again), and then logged out. There were other weird effects going on during that session as well (see: http://www.landofnordock.com/forums/vie ... 1681#p1681)
raradra
DM

Re: Character Training/Leveling bugs

Post by raradra »

Server has been reset. Did you end up able to level up or do I fix you?
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Now the server is showing as online at IP 67.193.102.37:5121 - is this correct?
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Nope....wrong version of the server. Honor Stillfire is only level 27, so this version is older. She is 28 or more, now. -_- Server status shows Nordock as offline.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Server should be working properly now. Foo if you need me to adjust your character let me know.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

Doing the level up after the reset (and getting the gold back from a kind DM to repay the retraining costs ;) ) seems to have done the trick. Her level up took this time. Thanks!