Earth nature field

-

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
raradra
DM

Re: Apathetic Scum Suckers

Post by raradra »

um, Phoenix has been on top of nearly every support request within hours and I've logged in several times as DM as has Vengeance and Shadowdancer before her internet was messed up. We can't make you guys post though and me personally if I don't see you roleplaying I don't bother running an event.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
BlackmageMaster

Post by BlackmageMaster »

I typically only post something when I need to say something/write something inspirational. Also, I've been mega busy with the holiday season creeping up.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

Yup, sorry Poke. RL is busy right now. Until after Monday afternoon.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

My computer fried poke. Along with a surprise leg injury I had some financial setbacks. Me and red should be back after the first of the year..

As for DM support. They don't give the keys to the DM-mobile to just anyone.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Beard

Post by Beard »

I probably shouldn't say anything like this, but I feel even though this was a broad attack it was still impactful enough to warrant a response.

Slinging mud at people because you find the environment distasteful, is distasteful, instead of judging everyone because they don't meet your standard is unacceptable. I'm happy to take criticisms and feedback, but publicly flaming everyone calling them uninterested scum suckers and flaming people saying that you're ashamed is just pathetic. If you thought there was a problem and really cared, instead of lashing out like a child you would have petitioned to become a DM and run some events for yourself, I'm going into the military and have a very busy schedule to adhere to, I'm worrying about my future, yet, if there's a problem, it's fixed as soon as I can be available, so don't you dare come lashing at me or anyone else that's still here just because you don't like how they play, we're not a roleplaying exclusive club anymore, NWN is very old and we can't be choosey about our playerbase beyond getting people who show respect for how others want to play the game. If a power gamer doesn't want to roleplay and just wants to run around murdering, that's their choice, it's not your place to sit there and judge the entirety of the community as apathetic scum suckers because you're not getting your fill from it. I'm not going to apologize to your distaste for where things have gone, I have a life to live and out of my charity this community has been able to live longer AND picked up new players. I like having you around poke, and when I had time to play I loved roleplaying with you, you're an exceptional roleplayer, but I will not nor will I ever stand idly by while someone slings mud because they're throwing a tantrum. You're entitled to your opinion just like anyone else, and my opinion of your post is nostalgic childish anger. I really don't care if you like what I have to say, but you SHOULD apologize to other people, and they shouldn't be apologizing to anyone. Also, just for the record, had you asked to be a DM, I would have backed you, but not now.
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

I tend not to post much if anything at all... sorry, that's just me. If that makes me apathetic, then so be it - won't change my outlook or frequency much.

But hey, you got some action on the forum - maybe that was your goal all along (sneaky bugger). ;)

[Phoenix: Best of luck with the millitary duty and thanks for bringing the place back to life.]
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

Yes, Phoenix, I wish you well in your future, thank you for all you have done for us!

As for Poke? Look at the time of his post...I'm thinking typical DrunkPoke post. It was a troll, and here we are responding. Bleh.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Good luck in the military. My little brother is heading to fort Sill for basic in January. Mass respect to those who serve.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Good luck in the military. My little brother is heading to fort Sill for basic in January. Mass respect to those who serve.