Earth nature field

Hi

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
michael5229

Hi

Post by michael5229 »

Am just trying to swop rare items from one char to the other... but the character that's giving the items is messed up.. some of the bags wont open when i try to open them it closes the hole program, was thinking about droping the times but dont want the items to be bugged and also. Please help thank you
Ridnarea
michael5229

Re: Hi

Post by michael5229 »

I've given up on swapping items... but the char is still bugged. The bags are bessed up full of items but when i go to open them.. it makes it so i cant click on anything and closes the window. Please this is my fav character. :)Cya in game
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Re: Hi

Post by Lliira »

What? You want us to help you transfer gear to your own other character? You do know that this is frowned on, right? Richterm's Retreat is a Roleplay server - as such, your one character would never meet your other character in game. While we do not enforce this rule, we will remove items if found on the ground in-game.

If your character seems bugged, try relogging. If there is still an issue with the character, please post the account and character name under Bug Reports.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins