Earth nature field

classic has DB with cdkey's?

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Xillie

classic has DB with cdkey's?

Post by Xillie »

Heyhey,

Saw the classic server with restored vault, awesome.
But apparently the server already has a DB since I got booted.
I don't believe I was banned the moment the server went down:)
Is there any reason why the classic server already has a DB? Is it because even the old database got restored?
Perhaps someone skilled with sql commands or a graphic client could copy all cdkeys from the epic DB to the corresponding tables (bioware names) of the classic DB? you know, that sticky business like "Select "cdkey" FROM table "player"" blabla ;)
Or....in case it only has CDkeys, blank the DB?

cheers,

Xillie
Xillie

Re: classic has DB with cdkey's?

Post by Xillie »

Im suspecting the DB on classic is a copy of an early reunion server? In which case I may have switched cdkeys somewhere between now and 4 years ago.

Just logged in with user "CDKEY".......if someone could move my keys currently linked to that account to the account "Xillie".....would appreciate it! :)

Just some more cheers,

Xillie
Wraith
DM

Post by Wraith »

Hi Xillie:

I've added the key that you logged in with to the account "Xillie". Give it a shot, and if it still doesn't work, let me know.
Wraith
DM

Post by Wraith »

Xillie wrote:Heyhey,

Saw the classic server with restored vault, awesome.
But apparently the server already has a DB since I got booted.
I don't believe I was banned the moment the server went down:)
Is there any reason why the classic server already has a DB? Is it because even the old database got restored?
Perhaps someone skilled with sql commands or a graphic client could copy all cdkeys from the epic DB to the corresponding tables (bioware names) of the classic DB? you know, that sticky business like "Select "cdkey" FROM table "player"" blabla ;)
Or....in case it only has CDkeys, blank the DB?

cheers,

Xillie
For the most part, the entire old DB was restored. Even down to stats, like Deadliest creatures - as seen here: http://nordock.org/status/ranks/monsters
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

Yep, works! Thanks!

Oh yeah, it's really the old classic DB!, hehe lol gavin still has more hellwurms beat on classic than phoenix on epic hehehe.

cheers,

Xillie
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Yes, we're intending to restore DoH and Diff with the original vaults and DB's too.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor