Earth nature field

Svirfnebli

Organize your Playergroups and Rosters here
berylgreen

Svirfnebli

Post by berylgreen »

Any interest in recreating the Svirf group that used to run on Classic on Friday nights?

I have my wizard here, Paprika Chalcedony (aka Pepper), because I had saved her various times, for Catapault's events on his server for us. But I would be happy to roll a new character to run with anyone interested.

I couldn't lead, as I do not know all of the lore. I would be willing to help, however.
Paul_Kettlebones
DM

Re: Svirfnebli

Post by Paul_Kettlebones »

I would love to have another player group focussed around the deep gnomes and Mak'a'nor but we already have the surfacer group. Would this even work or just further dilute who shows up?
Logins: Paul_Kettlebones & DM_Requietum.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

I understand your concern, there are only a few of us who play. I was just tossing it out there, in case there was interest.

I do not know about other players, but I do not want to spend all of my spare time playing one level-capped or otherwise restricted character. We need a set meeting day for that group.

I have drow in House Vilrath and Xierchien, who I will play when I see others on. I have other characters from other playergroups, who I will run with anyone else who has same. :)
Paul_Kettlebones
DM

Post by Paul_Kettlebones »

Presently I have one character who has the Mak'a'nor bindstone, and that is my deep gnome Feld Sparrin. He is 7th level and spends his time hunting ogres in the Brosna Hills. A task which just became more difficult as Ogre Mages have begun to appear and they kill his summoned knives and familiar far too easily. :P
Logins: Paul_Kettlebones & DM_Requietum.
Otherworldly

Post by Otherworldly »

I'll make a gnome :P One race I've never really played lol
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

For this 'group', there is a subrace: Deep Gnome or Svirfneblin - these are not your average surface gnome. ;)
Otherworldly

Post by Otherworldly »

Damn, here I was hoping to be a garden gnome. O. Welles.
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
artemishadow

Post by artemishadow »

I wanna play! I just created a Svirf named Rigol Yip a few days ago, would be nice to have some folks to play with!
artemishadow

Post by artemishadow »

I've got a couple of Darkwinter toons now. One's level 22 almost 23 and the other is ten.
artemishadow

Post by artemishadow »

Just wondering if there's still any interest in this group? I've been meaning to try and potentially make the Darkwinter toons I have into some more serious characters within the server, as it stands, I have Myrakul (currently level 10) and Zoranikal (level 36). If there's any interest here, I'd be glad to help get some people started up to just run around with.