Earth nature field

Super DM campaign extravaganza! Time schedules

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Richard_Uther
DM

Super DM campaign extravaganza! Time schedules

Post by Richard_Uther »

As you all know, I already started a few campaigns. Some are short, some might be epic. But last night I was talking to another DM, he has his own agenda and it turns out we could interwine there.I'm not going to name the DM in particular, I don't want to put her in that spot.

Buuuut! While quests ran by several DMs isn't something particularly new in Nordock, I've seen several of those. Big campaigns that start to send players all over the place on sidequests, or on a completely new campaign that has nothing to do with the one you thought you were on... I think that is quite new. Lets say you just started the dark bard quest. In the middle, Dm.. I'll call him Dredd for now, could take over and start something else. And the day after, I would take over where Dredd left over while keeping up with my own thing. And so on. And maybe sometimes more than one DM will be there, splitting up your party, getting in the middle with something that has nothing to do with your current quest, and you'll have to choose which way to go. And yeah. To the other DMs... put on your pants and join in as well, douchebags.

Separated modules will be used in both cases, maybe some haks will be involved in my case. But yeah. Let us know your time frame. We mean to involve everyone. The big quests will be 4 to 8 players. No less, no more. So lets try to get something going.
Dander7BD

Re: Super DM campaign extravaganza! Time schedules

Post by Dander7BD »

Hey hey! . . . How did you know I were not wearing any pants?

Will there be a periodicy? Like every Saturday or just random occasions?
FooLing

Re: Super DM campaign extravaganza! Time schedules

Post by FooLing »

I think the idea is to post times that you might be available so as to get at a time period that overlaps folks that are interested as best as possible.

That said, during the week, I'm usually only available in the evenings (pacific time USA) usually after 7pm, but I might be able to get on a fair bit earlier if it were one particular day of the week (that's a slim "might," but it's still a "might" - better than "no chance at all").

On the weekends, I've usually got more flexibility, but even then my schedule is usually up in the air, with evenings being the most likely time free.

I would say that Saturday afternoons or evenings are the most likely time I'd be available, and not every Saturday, but many. Sunday afternoons or evenings are the next most likely time I'd be available. In both cases, evenings are more likely than afternoons.