Earth nature field

selling epic store items

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
SirPalamor

selling epic store items

Post by SirPalamor »

I didn't like one of the items I purchased in epic store so I tried to sell it. It turns out I was FINED for trying. I was give 66,521 for the item, but then it was shoved back at me and 112,749 was taken from me :shock: This wouldn't be so bad if epic levels didn't cost an arm and a leg and your first-born child :roll:
artemishadow

Re: selling epic store items

Post by artemishadow »

Did you take a screenshot? That would be your best bet.
SirPalamor

Post by SirPalamor »

I did. I am unable to upload it here though. Getting an error.
Beard

Post by Beard »

We will not refund gold unless testing a bug regarding leveling up, there are many ways to make tonnes of gold very quickly, 112,749 can be had for less than an hours worth of work.
SirPalamor

Post by SirPalamor »

The bug needs fixing. That's the point of the post (this IS the bugs forum, is it not?)
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

As far as I know, Epic Store items are not transferable or sellable. They are NODROP.

Raradra? Do you know the details on them?
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

We made them nodrop unless something changed since then.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Beard

Post by Beard »

I believe they are 'sellable' because you should be able to sell them back to the epic store merchant during the same transaction (correct me if I'm wrong) and them being NODROP forces you to buy them back, and depending on the merchant, it may cost more to repurchase them. It's not a bug, really, just an unfortunate side effect to this situation. That being said, we can redo the purchase method in the epic store that even if you buy it, it's yours, tough nuggets and flag the items as 'stolen' so they cannot be sold at all? You're still not getting your gold back, though.