Earth nature field

Looking for Companions for a Sunday night quest.

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Dragonslayer

Looking for Companions for a Sunday night quest.

Post by Dragonslayer »

OK, so its more of a shopping trip than a quest, but this is much more than buying some beer from the local corner shop.

Okrapp Gravelgutz the grumpy and frankly smelly and bad tempered Dwarf overheard some drunken dwarves talking in the Badger months ago, telling tales of a fantastically talented Dwarven smith who chucked it all in and moved into the mountains of Benzor, having grown tired of the rat race of living near other people. With this in mind she lives far from anyone and passes the time making some of the finest Dwarven weapons that the world has seen and sells them in her shop.

Okrapp has managed to procure a rather battered and tatty map of the mountains (but not the exact location of this fabled shop) in the hope of one day setting forth into the mountains with guides and some muscle / victims to try and find this reclusive Dwarven smith and her outlet.

Figuring that commercial footfall at such a remote location might not be that high, Okrapp has decided to set forth on a shopping trip / expedition on Sunday night at 8.30pm (GMT) hopes that her shop my have some stock left. Meeting point is outside the Badger. Okrapp is of 20th level but would appreciate any company as he has heard tales of big scarey creatures in the woods and dwark eating monsters, but worst of all he has heard the journey might long so he'd like someone to talk to.

Safety is absolutly not guarenteed, success is not guarenteed . What is guaranteed is the pay will be rubbish and the fun will be great.

Be there or be square, outside the badger 830pm Sunday.

Dragonslayer ( Okrapp Gravelgutz official spokesman)
Dragonslayer

Re: Looking for Companions for a Sunday night quest.

Post by Dragonslayer »

Hi Guys.

Just a quick heads up. I've got to cancel Okrapps trip into the mountains, due to RL unforseen circumstances.

I apologise for any inconvenience. I'll put a post up to invite people if they want to come, hopefully in coming days.

Dragonslayer.
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

I've never been to the mountains so I don't know if I'm within of the level range for it. I'm already a burden when I am within range because I do reckless stuff, or chicken out and abandon people in the middle of nowhere. But do send me a tell if you see me online when you decide to do this.
artemishadow

Post by artemishadow »

Rich the north run is more suited for people of at least epic station, and even then, it's quite the hike (depending on how familiar you are with your build and know what its limitations are).

Arte
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Sixteen and up, 20-ish is best. The area scales a bit to higher levels.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

Well, then don't count on me. I'm a bit far from the 15-20 range. I'm also rusty on the game. Back in the day, I think Richie would have been able to make it on an area five levels ahead with a little help. The bard class is overpowered if you cross class and have curse song. But this is obviously out of my league.
artemishadow

Post by artemishadow »

Yes, bard is quite OP if played properly :)
Dragonslayer

Post by Dragonslayer »

Right. Okrapp is again looking for help and a guide to take him into the mountains to find this elusive and lonesome Dwarven smith.

Any class is welcome, and although Okrapp is 22nd level, any level can come along. As Okrapps official forum spokesperson I am not fussed about experience, just about THE experience.

Come one ,come all on what can hopefully be a fun adventure, with safety absolutly NOT guaranteed.

Time: 9pm GMT 23 November. Meet inside the Badger outside Vendor, and don't forget your woolen socks and thermal underpants!!!!!.

Dragonslayer