Earth nature field

I'm probably coming back

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
Richard_Uther
DM

I'm probably coming back

Post by Richard_Uther »

I talk to most of you through Facebook on a daily basis, so don't expect me to be all soapy and going "I missed you all sooooo muuuuuuch" Not going to happen. But I do miss the game and roleplaying, so I'm thinking about jumping back in. I would have loved to come in here and say "Nordock 2 is ready to be played" but anyone who has worked on the NWN2 toolset knows that if your team gets reduced to just one person, the chances of having a PW finished go from slim to "you're a complete moron if you think you can pull it of"

But I digress. The point is that I'm coming back and I only have one question, because I don't want to break a rule on character creation already: When I left to design and eventually lead the N2 project, one of the DMs told me he was going ot add my main character as an NPC who sold weird stuff from Sigil (basically what I actually used to do in game) Was this actually implemented? Or can I actually roll the Bard again?

I don't care either way, I just don't want to run around with a doppleganger of a NPC. But one thing is true: A portal is going to open and one Anarchist is coming out of it. This place looks like it needs a bit more insanity.
Lliira
DM

Re: I'm probably coming back

Post by Lliira »

:shock:

:P

:lol:
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Now the title says 'probably' and the post says 'is' so which is it?!?!

*hides the silver*
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Richard_Uther
DM

Post by Richard_Uther »

I'm being all shady and stuff. That's my thing.

I am coming back if my Internet Connection works properly, that's the only doubt I have. If it does, expect the scandal sheet to come back. That's pretty much it. If it works, the Bard will be back creating chaos.