Earth nature field

Event on private server 8/31/13, RR Nordock people :)

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
berylgreen

Event on private server 8/31/13, RR Nordock people :)

Post by berylgreen »

When:
Saturday, August 31, 2013

Time:
5:00pm in PDT

Where:
71.231.93.111:5121

Description:
The dragon Theramaxsis was slain last week in an epic showdown with our adventurers. This week fleeing from the mountain peak, the party made their way down the slopes once again only to find an even greater evil awaiting them. The terrifying Myrkidan menacing them from the shadows all the way down into the foothills until the party found that Cannil itself is in their path!
Valikar

Also - Furax was interested in fighting the dragon again. So, what i was thinking.. is anyone that has characters on Nordock can email me their nordock characters and we can go about it that way.. or we can use the event characters. Or both. I imagine the level range for this fight to be 15-20. Any loot recovered from the dragon (IF.. if it is slain) can be transfered back onto your epic nordock characters, so you basically get to keep whatever you find there.

(PM http://forums.landofnordock.com/ucp.php ... mpose&u=67 Valikar here - to send a .bic file, go to the Classic or Epic server, log your 15-20 character, then SAVE your character. This will send it to your localvault under Neverwinter Nights/NWN/localvault - post the .bic file in a PM to Valikar.)