Earth nature field

Character Portraits

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
ShadowDancer

Character Portraits

Post by ShadowDancer »

Its pretty much a given we don't all have the same portrait packs, but we can display our character's portraits here. There's also a few free things you can get to make your in game portraits, should they be how your character appears to you, visible and using the correct file extension for a photo host like Photobucket to host them to post here using the image coding.

Photobucket is here, remember its free.
Gimp2, Photo Manipulations software for those of us without PhotoShop or the money to get it.
LETO (HotU Compliant) by Kaliea, NOTE: This will not let you edit characters in your servervault, but you can look at them, copy their bios, get the name of their voiceset or portrait, deity, age.... little things, only someone with Vault access can make changes to your serverside character.

Alright, there, you have your information on how to make these for everyone to see, now a few guidelines:
~What you do in private on the Server is your business between consenting adults (ie... graphic torture, cyber)
~Portraits posted, however, must be PG-13 content, any not meeting this criteria may be removed at the discretion of the Staff.
~Try to keep this thread neat and clean, start a separate thread for comments on portraits or asking for help with posting yours.
~Try to keep it to one post a player ... ie. post all your chars in one post in as much as the forum allows, add/remove chars as they become active/inactive.
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta
ShadowDancer

Re: Character Portraits

Post by ShadowDancer »

The Lady Aislynn Bourne of Lathander and Cormyr:
Drada'Ilharess d'Que'llar Xierchien, Beledithrulia Xierchien Favored of Kiaransalee:
Chriah of Bahamut: (Her portrait doesn't show she's a silver-kin, but she is)
Maurynna Kyrissaean, Probably the oddest color dragon-kin out there, she's a gem dragon, Tourmaline:
Shania of Tyr:
Dawnbringer Siobhan Ó Dochartaigh of the Morninglord:
Ilharess Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath, Tried by Lolth, Never found wanting:
Babette d'Astier de la Vigerie El'Johnson: Battle Priestess of Torm
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta