Earth nature field

Possible underdark drow bug

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Otherworldly

Possible underdark drow bug

Post by Otherworldly »

In the southern underdark there are drow (assassins, mages and militia) that are hostile towards other drow (players). Wasn't sure if this was supposed to happen or not so I thought I'd bring it up.
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
Beard

Re: Possible underdark drow bug

Post by Beard »

I'll look at it, but as far as I know, since the beautification project happened they've always been hostile, I'd ask other players about it, but as long as I remember they've been hostile.
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

They are all exiled heretics! And therefore they are definitely supposed to be hostile.

Those in the south aren't the only hostile drow you might meet (as a drow) in your travels (there are some standing just outside the west of central for example). If you find hostile drow in UD cities though as a drow yourself (only one NPC that I can think of that might actually be bugged - it's standing next to a sign that says housing merchant - maybe she's bummed about the Great Recession and taking aggression out on others?), and you haven't been "misbehaving" in town, then that might be a different matter. The bugged one usually dies pretty quickly once you enter the area because she gets in fights with other NPCs in the area and doesn't do so well.
Beard

Post by Beard »

Thanks Foo!