Earth nature field

Frost King's Fist and Sleepwalker Kin morningstars

A place to post information about item trades! Make sure to include your server and relevant information, like what time you normally are online!
Nsfivecoate

Frost King's Fist and Sleepwalker Kin morningstars

Post by Nsfivecoate »

Hello I am an aspiring Cleric on the Epic_Nordock server and would like to know any information as to what quests and/or other tasks one must fulfill in order to obtain these items aside from buying them from Grando in the Benzor Flats before he resets.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any information about these two magnificent weapons!

:D
Lliira
DM

Re: Frost King's Fist and Sleepwalker Kin morningstars

Post by Lliira »

Sleepwalker Kin is a random monster drop, as far as I know.

For the other, you would need to find and kill the Frost King. :twisted:
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

I guess the quest to complete in order to obtain the fist from grando is.....gathering uuuh 10 million GP? :?
Consider Item Level Restriction too.....You will have many, many levels to choose another weapon than what you have seen at grando's....
I can imagine you cannot unsee at this moment, but I suspect you will eventually get into it naturally later in your career.

Have you considered a crafted smithed weapon? Mulrok tradehall has examples and some crafts to sell.
Also, I think, in general, not specifically your cleric character, as a player, you should know about Epic Shop at this point.
In my experience, epic shop is one of the few things in Nordock one needs to be told about by other players or in character, certainly because it lies hidden nowadays.

Visit mulrok tavern, check out the cellars......Bring money too, several tonnes de GP at least. :lol:

Cheers and good luck expanding your weapon collection.

Xillie
Chewy01

Post by Chewy01 »

I have a Sleepwalker kin spare, find me in game. -Matty