Earth nature field

Monk items, Brawler's / Swordsman's Belt, Freedom or Immunity to Mindspells Helm

A place to post information about item trades! Make sure to include your server and relevant information, like what time you normally are online!
mmx1337

Monk items, Brawler's / Swordsman's Belt, Freedom or Immunity to Mindspells Helm

Post by mmx1337 »

Hi everyone,

I am quite new on the server but it seems that my monk is hitting a progression wall..

Hold person and fear are still quite deadly for me (Monk 9 / Fighter 1). Either that, or some Fire/Frost Giants mush me to bits.
Also I am not finding so many Monk items in Nordock.

Would you guys have any such items for me?

Cheers,
Brad
SuztQ

Re: Monk items, Brawler's / Swordsman's Belt, Freedom or Immunity to Mindspells Helm

Post by SuztQ »

For a monk I would recommend Boots of the Sun Soul (whichever has the highest bonus for you, and grando usually has em laying around). Mulrok has Crafted items for all types of characters as well. Just gotta get your Armor Class up, keep any Rods of the Ghost you find. If I see ya in game I will try to getcha some gear I may have laying around. Btw, Fire Giants are tough at most levels, so don't let them surround you.
Lliira
DM

Re: Monk items, Brawler's / Swordsman's Belt, Freedom or Immunity to Mindspells Helm

Post by Lliira »

At level 10, the most you would be spawning are ettins. You do not have to try to fight someone else's leftover spawn.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Chewy01

Post by Chewy01 »

I have a ring of power, dex +1 belt and some shining hand monk robes that I have no use for.

Look for me in game if you'd like those items. -Matty