Earth nature field

Max level epic characters of Nordock!

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Valikar

Max level epic characters of Nordock!

Post by Valikar »

Epic characters of Nordock! Question. What kind of character are you playing? And the real question now. What area do you go to that challenges you the most? How challenging is it?
berylgreen

Re: Max level epic characters of Nordock!

Post by berylgreen »

Wow...my highest is 30, no help from here! Phoenix and Zarcoff have some, not sure about others here. :)
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valikar

Post by Valikar »

How hard are those mobs for you? Do they give you trouble? Is it a question of how may heal pots you have?
BlackmageMaster

Post by BlackmageMaster »

My shapeshifter, level 36/37 (it's in there somewhere), has little trouble dealing with most encounters. About the only things that scare me with him are crossing the Glacial Spreads (but I have my ways around that environment!), and anything with Dev. Crit (looking at a certain frosty monarch, mostly). Haven't touched Northern Orcs/Minotaurs enough to test the water, sure as hell am not going to try the Elder Wyrm any time soon.

I think it's mostly because the class versatility makes most encounters trivial, even ones that I really shouldn't be doing alone.
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

:? The question is how much can be changed and still have Nordock be Nordock?

My wishlist for Nordock...
*Remove the Weapon Specialization requirements from Dev Crit. It doesn't limit the popularity of the feat, or boost the use of pure fighters as a class as was intended. This requirement only limits the diversity of characters that players want to play.
*Add on to the tailoring, tanning, and tinkering sections of the ats system to make them more desirable
*Add a greater diversity of quality weapons (+4 and +5 with bonus damage), either through the epic store or crafting system. Again the current situation limits the diversity of the characters people want to play.
*I hesitate to say to modify an existing area, because I do not like how some of the revamped areas (do not) flow. However, there are a lot of areas that could be modified to scale up higher and become more visited.
*A good flowing epic level "run" plausible reason for what WILL be repetition. Not killing a named Giant King for the thousandth time. A long flowing, challenging area(s) with a beginning, an end, and maybe a chance of loot.

In short, I like the idea of a server that offers a viable method of play for all classes, at all levels.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
ShadowDancer

Post by ShadowDancer »

PokeChop wrote: I'm working on a Neutral Character, either a transfer of a former RR Samurai, Siago Takahashi or a complete rebuild. Either way I plan to slow play him once he gets in the 20s so he can group adventure with other mid levels.

Poke
He needs his geisha *nodnod* and no you dirty-minded ones out there, before WWII made them into ..... well girls for hire, it was the only profession a single Japanese girl could engage in if she did not wish to marry or her family was too poor for her to marry, they were well educated in many aspects, arts, philosophy, politics, even able to play a rather challenging game of chess... many wealthy men paid just for their company to talk about things their wives were not able to talk about.
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Valikar wrote:Epic characters of Nordock! Question. What kind of character are you playing? And the real question now. What area do you go to that challenges you the most? How challenging is it?
No one else wants to chime in and have a say?
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.