Earth nature field

The Arch Lich returns

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Valikar

The Arch Lich returns

Post by Valikar »

Apparently the Arch Lich and his minions were broken for several years, as he was unable to rise from his sarcophagus. That bug has been fixed. The Arch Lich can be located deep within the Lowerdark zones and he is a moderate challenge for levels 20-25. His ring is highly coveted as one of the best off rings for sorcerers and wizards and he can be slain once per reset.
Xillie

Re: The Arch Lich returns

Post by Xillie »

Spoilah! :shock:

That was a quicky btw.
Definitely certainly awesome, never completed things myself there before they got borked.

Cheers!
Valikar

Post by Valikar »

I would imagine at this point 5% of players know he exists or what he drops let alone where to find him.
Emanon

Post by Emanon »

I knew, but everytime I went down there, I'd get all the parts and... and... nothing.
Narisus

Post by Narisus »

ok i went to the area where he was and couldnt get through the rock passage and when i did using shapechanges to get past the rocks, the transition didnt even work.....
Senectus
DM

Post by Senectus »

You shouldn't have to "get past rocks." Sounds like you were coming at it the wrong way.
Narisus

Post by Narisus »

hmmmm then he is still there right? i spent hours upon hours down in the lowerdark near where the undead were. just wanting to make sure he still exists.