Vault and Character Editing

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Post Reply
RandyMitch17
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by RandyMitch17 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:44 am

I have one more I need to get rid of please

Account: 426 Stone Lair
Character: Randella Frostboots

Thank you

User avatar
raradra
DM
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by raradra » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:04 pm

RandyMitch17 wrote:I have one more I need to get rid of please

Account: 426 Stone Lair
Character: Randella Frostboots

Thank you
Epic?
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor

BlackmageMaster
Posts: 19
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:10 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by BlackmageMaster » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Account: BlackmageMaster
Character: Nelor Melanna

Epic Vault

Botched character creation.

User avatar
raradra
DM
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by raradra » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:59 pm

BlackmageMaster wrote:Account: BlackmageMaster
Character: Nelor Melanna

Epic Vault

Botched character creation.
Done and welcome home :)
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor

RandyMitch17
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:39 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by RandyMitch17 » Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Account: 426 Stone Lair
Character: Randella Frostboots
Server: Difficult

Thanks

User avatar
raradra
DM
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by raradra » Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:31 am

RandyMitch17 wrote:Account: 426 Stone Lair
Character: Randella Frostboots
Server: Difficult

Thanks
Done
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor

Nsfivecoate
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by Nsfivecoate » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:55 pm

Account username: Nsfivecoate

Server: Epic_Nordock

Characters to be deleted: All but Lomilmathiel Rastana and Patheron Aetherson

Characters to be altered: Patheron Aetherson (Human, Lawful Good, Cleric). Alteration: Alignment change from Lawful Good to Lawful Neutral (accidentally chose the wrong alignment in character generation and didn't notice until I was getting ready to take a prestige class now that they're level 14 :oops:)

User avatar
raradra
DM
Posts: 1047
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by raradra » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:19 am

Nsfivecoate wrote:Account username: Nsfivecoate

Server: Epic_Nordock

Characters to be deleted: All but Lomilmathiel Rastana and Patheron Aetherson

Characters to be altered: Patheron Aetherson (Human, Lawful Good, Cleric). Alteration: Alignment change from Lawful Good to Lawful Neutral (accidentally chose the wrong alignment in character generation and didn't notice until I was getting ready to take a prestige class now that they're level 14 :oops:)
Deletions done. I can't change alignment in the vault. You'll have to catch a DM online for that
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor

User avatar
Senectus
DM
Posts: 188
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:52 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by Senectus » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:42 pm

Alignment shift for Patheron Aetherson complete. He is now lawful neutral.

Nsfivecoate
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:30 pm

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by Nsfivecoate » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:40 am

I also have a few characters I need deleted on Ages of Nordock:

All Characters except for the two who are named Patheron Aetherson or at least alot like it to that; one of them is a Monk/Cleric and the other Paladin/Sorcerer/RDD.

Post Reply