Earth nature field

Vault and Character Editing

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Lliira
DM

Re: Vault and Character Editing

Post by Lliira »

I'm sorry - what is "Ages of Nordock"? Raradra will need to know which server, and exact character names. The only thing visible to us in the vault is names of characters, not classes.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Nsfivecoate

Post by Nsfivecoate »

Account Name: Nsfivecoate

Character whom is desired to be changed: Patheron Aetherson

Change: Alignment from Lawful Neutral to Neutral Good (in order to do Cleric, Bard, RDD)
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

As noted before, we can't change alignment in the vault. You'll need to catch a dm in game.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

This character has already had an alignment shift. You are going to have to strongly roleplay any new alignment you want, in order to be shifted further:
raradra wrote:
Nsfivecoate wrote:Account username: Nsfivecoate

Server: Epic_Nordock

Characters to be deleted: All but Lomilmathiel Rastana and Patheron Aetherson

Characters to be altered: Patheron Aetherson (Human, Lawful Good, Cleric). Alteration: Alignment change from Lawful Good to Lawful Neutral (accidentally chose the wrong alignment in character generation and didn't notice until I was getting ready to take a prestige class now that they're level 14 :oops:)
Deletions done. I can't change alignment in the vault. You'll have to catch a DM online for that
Senectus wrote:Alignment shift for Patheron Aetherson complete. He is now lawful neutral.
In this instance, Roleplay WILL be enforced.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Nsfivecoate wrote:On Epic Nordock for my Cleric, Patheron Aetherson (level 26, Cleric 22, Rogue 4) I would like the title of "Hunter of the Unliving" or "Bane of the Undying" or a similar title relating to the active hunting of, and slaying, of the undead along with their deity being changed to Kelemvor please
Please be clear: Which DM has witnessed you roleplaying either of these titles, and approved them?

Raradra will have to answer about a deity change. The DMs do not have a way to change your deity ingame, or if they do, it would only be the Nordock deities, which are listed here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=448
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Nsfivecoate

Post by Nsfivecoate »

I, in my character's time haven't often noticed DMs active and have often times gone off on my own to manage the undead infestation of the Tomb of Forgotten Heros and other areas, checking it frequently to keep the undead from rising faster than they are felled so that they may not move beyond that area and to little surprise, as Kelemvor, a god of death whom which is fair, though cold despises the undead as abominations, seeking out nothing but their destruction and teaches that death is not to be feared, so long as it is understood, is not on the list of deities, though he is part of the forgotten realms... Is there a deity that you might recommend instead since Kelemvor isn't technically listed as an option?
RandyMitch17

Post by RandyMitch17 »

I have a few heroes that would be better off being farmers. Can you delete them from my account?

Server: Difficult
Account: 426 Stone Lair
Characters:

Bish Lionheart
Ivar Goldcrown
Tex Monahan
Kumba
Snakes Pelegran
Arinox Amuur
Xera Lynn

Thanks
Last edited by RandyMitch17 on Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
Gxtun

Post by Gxtun »

DELETION REQUEST:

Account: .Gxtun

EPIC
Bunus Felen
Daniel Everblade
Galith
Le'dwa
One Eye
Ruggo
Ruggp
Sywyn
Test Guy
Wall

CLASSIC
TEST GUY I

Thank you
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

RandyMitch17 wrote:I have a few heroes that would be better off being farmers. Can you delete them from my account?

Server: Difficult
Account: 426 Stone Lair
Characters:

Bish Lionheart
Ivar Goldcrown
Tex Monahan
Kumba
Snakes Pelegran
Arinox Amuur
Xera Lynn

Thanks
done
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

To be clear: Kelemvor is not a Nordock deity choice. As DMs, we do not have a way to change your deity, and there is not an in-game option for you to change to this deity. I cannot answer whether this can be changed using LETO or not, Raradra would have to answer that.

In order to see what is available in-game, go visit some temples and have a discussion with the Priest/Bishop in each. (There ARE in-game options for changing your deity, but I do not know what all available choices are.)
Lliira – Joy, Festivals