Earth nature field

Purgatory

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Lliira
DM

Purgatory

Post by Lliira »

Don't go AFK for extended periods of time. You never know what might happen to your character. :twisted:

Also - if you bring any other wild life into town, and scatter my NPCs again, you will either be stuck in Purgatory, or booted from the server. I will not tolerate any of my NPCs being killed.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Xillie

Re: Purgatory

Post by Xillie »

Probably just a faction problem like usual.
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Dragging a hostile wild bear into Benzor (from Benzor Woods north of the city), causing the NPCs to go after it, is not a faction issue that I am aware of.

A faction issue would be: You tamed a wild bear, but it turned hostile and attacked you, so you killed it. Then when you traveled to Benzor, the guards decided you were a horrible bear killer and came after you. (This has happened on Revenge. :shock: )
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Xillie

Post by Xillie »

Aaah you witnessed it. I didn't figure you were talking about someone specific. Someone was after checking potential corpses after this mayhem setup? I guess you gave this person a lesson ingame then.

Personally I don't think anyone reading this forum would still try such ultranoob exploit attempts. No worries from this side. I'm sorry to hear your play was disrupted.
michael5229

Post by michael5229 »

I noticed the topic was Purgatory, granted i assume you are talking about me. Just say.. i didn't drag the bear into town cause its been dead for a while as for as i believe and there hasn't been a rest, i'm sorry either way. :(
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Whatever. Three players online, two were crafting in tradeskills. The Scribe and Town Crier must have run over to the golem to hide, because they thought it was a good idea.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals