Earth nature field

Totally forgot some stuff

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
SuztQ

Totally forgot some stuff

Post by SuztQ »

Hello again. I have come back from a bit of a hiatus.

Went to log in on some of my accounts and it appears I have forgotten some Username/Password combos.

If any of the Team has access and can PM me Login/ passwords for Suzt Q and HaFull on both accounts for the diff and Epic server that would be awesome.

Thank you !!
Senectus
DM

Re: Totally forgot some stuff

Post by Senectus »

I don't believe anything checks passwords anymore since the Bioware master authentication server shutdown years ago. But if you've changed your CD key (new install or just a new key), that would potentially be the issue. I don't see any keys that are different for any of your accounts, except one that was not there for Suzt Q on Classic.

I added it in, but that doesn't sound like what you were looking for. If that doesn't help, then we can try and take care of it another way.
SuztQ

Post by SuztQ »

no worries. I will just try every combo left in this ol brain of mine

Thank you
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Your account names are case sensitive. Also, be sure to use an underscore if that is how you set the account up, or make it a space with no underscore. The only ones I can see are Suzt Q and HaFull. (No underscore, and upper case S, Q, H, F) Try to enter a new password, and see what happens.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins