Earth nature field

Need help with a trapped character...

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
GWGuen

Need help with a trapped character...

Post by GWGuen »

Hi. Somehow my Errant Breeze character has gotten himself trapped in the Benzor River Valley. I can't move from my current location no matter what I do. The only thing that I can figure is that I've apparently been living on the edge too much. In this case that's the edge of the land and the water because I seem to be a little farther out over the water than I normally would be. I've tried everything that I can think of either with the keyboard commands or with the mouse. I've signed out and back in a few times but that hasn't had any effect on the situation.

I'm right at a spawn point (I was trying to clean up the spawns I caused by going through the area) so I've been tempted just to let the orcs & ogres kill me but I let them attack me for several minutes and I think that the only way that those creatures could kill me is if I take off my Ring of Power so that I stop regenerating. The times that they hit me were so few & far between that I healed up all of the damage before they hit me again. I don't mind losing the XP from dying. I'll just make it up in other explorations later.

I'm going to go ahead and post this in the Facebook group, too. I wasn't sure which would be seen first.

Thanks,
Glen Guenther
GWGuen

Re: Need help with a trapped character... on Classic Server

Post by GWGuen »

Oops. Forgot to mention that previously...

Thanks,
GWGuen
GWGuen

Re: Need help with a trapped character... on Classic Server (fixed now)

Post by GWGuen »

I was saved by Hector Armani! He lit a fire under my butt (literally, gamewise) and that made me jump to a new place. Woo-hoo! I'll have to remember that in the future if that ever happens again!

Thanks, Hector!
GWGuen
Brainley

Re: Need help with a trapped character...

Post by Brainley »

Any time
Lliira
DM

Re: Need help with a trapped character...

Post by Lliira »

Oh, yes! Oil flasks can be a huge help. Sometimes a character will get stuck on a wall, or between two rocks. A campfire can help.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins