Earth nature field

Trapped in the 'Underdark - East' area on the Classic server

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
GWGuen

Trapped in the 'Underdark - East' area on the Classic server

Post by GWGuen »

I finally remembered that I'd never explored the "Benzor River Valley - Deep Tunnels" area so I went down there and everything was fine until I went through a door at the top of the map. I ended up in the "Underdark - East" area and I appear to be trapped there.

I can't find a door that will take me back to the Deep Tunnels and I can't get out of this one part of the Underdark - East area. The end of this path I'm on is blocked by boulders (just before a stream & waterfall). On one side is a rocky wall and on the other side is a cliff down to the level below. I can't interact with the boulders, walls, cliff, or anything else to get out of this part of the area. Did I miss something on how to get out of here?

At this point i'd even accept dying and being resurrected back in Benzor because there's nothing else that I can think to do. This is for my "Errant Breeze " Monk character on the Classic server. I'd appreciate any suggestions or assistance to get out of this situation.

Thanks,
GWGuen
Lliira
DM

Re: Trapped in the 'Underdark - East' area on the Classic server

Post by Lliira »

If you arrived there, there should also be a way back. :shock: If I see you on, I will try to help.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
GWGuen

Post by GWGuen »

Yeah, that's what I thought, too, that there should be a way to go back but I just tried it again & am still having the same problems. I clicked scores of times on the floor, on the wall, and in the darkness that should be the way back to the Deep Tunnels but I can't see anything & nothing is taking me anywhere else.

I'll be online for awhile as my Salin Wilkinson character. If you're available and if you see me then I can switch back to Errant Breeze. Thank you, again, VERY much!

GWGuen
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Did this get resolved?
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
GWGuen

Post by GWGuen »

No, I'm still trapped there. I was on for awhile last night but then I fell asleep in the middle of doing stuff with my other character and I needed to go to bed.

I just now signed in again & tried to get out in any direction but can't. I tried moving both with the mouse and with the keyboard to make sure that I wasn't missing some way out of this area. Just to summarize, I'm on the Classic server and I went through a door from the top of the "Benzor River Valley - Deep Tunnels" area to the bottom of the "Underdark - East" area and I'm trapped in the Underdark East area. I can't find anything to click on which will take me back to the Deep Tunnels and I can't go very far in this area. I'm not sure about my directions in the Deep Tunnels area. I just know that I was at the top, center of the Deep Tunnels map when I saw the door that I clicked on that took me to the bottom of the Underdark East area.

So, the way back should be to the South of me. I can proceed North for a little while but then my path is blocked with boulders. On the other side of the boulders is a stream and a waterfall. To the East of this pathway are solid walls and to the West I'm on the edge of a cliff which drops off to a lower part of the area. I haven't been able to select the boulders, the walls, or the floor below the cliffs in any way. If I press the Tab key then I can see that there must be some kind of doorway to the Northwest of where I am (which would be on a lower part in this area) but that's the only thing besides me that's ever flagged when I press the Tab key. Even if I had a doorway back to the Deep Tunnels then I'm not sure what the point is of this pathway other than to see the Underdark East area because I can't get to anything from here.

If you want more details then I'll provide what I can. If one of the DMs is going to be available at a certain time then please let me know and I'll sign on then. Thanks!

GWGuen
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Are you in our facebook group? If so ping me there. I work at home so I'm home most days. I tend to play dnd in the evenings, but am still home late too. I am GMT -8

If you're not in our group, we'll just keep trying to meet up here.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
GWGuen

Post by GWGuen »

Thanks for helping me with that! Everything is fine now.

GWGuen