Earth nature field

Epic_Nordock server glitch

Posts regarding the servers of Nordock
Nsfivecoate

Epic_Nordock server glitch

Post by Nsfivecoate »

I (Nsfivecoate) had just reached level 6 with the character Patheron Aetherson while partied with another player (character first name Matty) and was killed by Gypsies in the Trommel Woodsand was resurrected with a scroll of resurrection by them and had been struck back down to level 5. Then after they had killed a Craig Cat/Jaguar/Panther I realized that I hadn't logged off and back on again, then after I logged off, I tried logging back on with Patheron Aetherson and apparently wasn't allowed to because of an item I had equipped after becoming level 6, before I died and was resurrected, but had lost 1250 xp and was put back down to level 5. The name of the item I had equipped that I believe prevented me from logging on is The Scarab of Protection +2 which gives a +2 bonus on universal saving throws. The necklace I had equipped before equipping this was the Amulet of Natural Armour +2 which gives a +2 bonus to Natural AC. Please do something to correct and prevent this situation from reoccurring.

Sincerely, Nsfivecoate

Date: 8/17/17
Time: 12:25
Last edited by Nsfivecoate on Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lliira
DM

Re: Epic_Nordock server glitch emergency

Post by Lliira »

You will need to log onto the Epic strip server, and take the item off. Direct connect is here: 72.54.15.61:5123 (The strip server is for this exact issue. When you die and lose a level, sometimes a player will forget to take an item off before being resurrected.)
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins
Nsfivecoate

Re: Epic_Nordock server glitch emergency

Post by Nsfivecoate »

Thank you very much for your help, I didn't know the reason behind epic strip at first and you have been of great assistance
michael5229

Re: Epic_Nordock server glitch

Post by michael5229 »

Tried with three different characters and the ticket guy and the bout guard gone.. also every other NPC is there.. thank you!! Cya in game :D
Ridnarea
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

Tried what with three different characters? If a PC killed them, I will check the log and begin banning/blocking. We just had a reset over the weekend.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Lliira
DM

Post by Lliira »

What is a bout guard? The only one missing was Cappy Deek, and I put him back.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals