Earth nature field

Meet and Greet.

General Discussion about anything even loosely related to Nordock
ShadowDancer

Re: Meet and Greet.

Post by ShadowDancer »

Uh ShadowDancer67 best known for ....repeat multiple bans... but we won't go there cause people change and .... gods forbid... grow-up.

But involvement was mainly on Classic and Difficult in the following groups, in no particular order, including characters (those remembered):

Que'llar Xierchien - Nearly as infamous as her mother, Lomo, Beledithrulia Xierchien and a few of her and Vindur's children - Bele is semi active on Epic
Que'llar Vilrath - Tagnik'zur d'Vilrath, current Ilharess as this group is active on Epic
Golden Scales (on classic) - Belalor Ste'litana
Ste'litana family of surface drow - K'elta'nocelen, Belalor, Galin'drilia
Lloknar - Sil'Loknar
Legion of Hextor - Comrade Captain Chief Assassin Nikita
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brainley

Post by Brainley »

DaBrain06 (aka DM Brainley, for a short while)

Known for the following groups:

Founder of Que'llar Vilrath
House Gray

I've been around since the Mains, in one form or another. I used to play on my brother's account (J3456789) before I got my own.
MAB

Post by MAB »

MAB, do I really need to remind you who I am? :P
Valikar

Post by Valikar »

Just some jerk from the old days. That's who he is!
ShadowDancer

Post by ShadowDancer »

PokeChop wrote:Long Lost Poke Here,
Sir Jacques d'Astier de la Vigerie.
I also play his beloved, but stubborn daughter (she's stubborn like her father not her mother, unlike Jacques' memory of who she takes after.) Babette d'Astier de la Vigrie El'johnson and her space marine husband Azariel El'johnson (hugely limited play time for him)
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta
Wyndfol

Post by Wyndfol »

Wyndfol here...best known for Storm, Captain of the Golden Order and 'Inomakani my feisty rogue. Great to see some familiar names and characters. Reminded all over again of why I got so addicted with this place to begin with ;)
Ua mau ke ea o ka aina I ka pono...the life in the land is perpetuated in righteousness
Tarel

Post by Tarel »

I am best known as Tarel (Red Blades), that is still looking for his leader Sarah.

My other new char is Vrish and he likes a good fight and does everything to help others.
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

It is so nice to see all of the returning players, even those I didn't previously meet. :) And it is really great to see new players, trying to learn the ropes. Fun stuff!
Justice_Vanin

Post by Justice_Vanin »

Justice Vanin:

Known for starting the Silver Blades player group on the EPIC Server.

Was also a DM( DM Justice) for the last 6 months of the Epic Server's existence.

Made many different characters, Gaspar Kegguard( Dwarven Fighter). Brin Wenders( Human Female, Fighter, bard, PM), Severou Keyonyx( Drow Druid of the Underdark). Favorite Character was Orryan Manyx( Fighter, Blackguard, assassin). Many many more,

Ran with Drunken Bastard, Legate Damar and Raging Fury for hours and hours. I'm new to this server and very excited to find a spot I can stil play some of my characters!

Justice