Earth nature field

No builds on vault

General discussion for the Revenge server.
monkspeed

No builds on vault

Post by monkspeed »

All the builds are gone, did we have a vault purge?

:mrgreen: need the revenge fix.
ServerHost
DM

Re: No builds on vault

Post by ServerHost »

Not sure what you mean

There are 1332 folders in the Revenge Server Vault so be sure you are logging in with the correct login name...
FooLing

Post by FooLing »

I just logged in to Revenge with one of my characters (from the server side vault). So it may be unique to your account. I agree that checking you have your login info correct would be a first thing.

But I did have an issue on the Epic server where none of my characters showed up for me. It turned out to be that one of them got corrupted somehow and that prevented all of my characters from showing up. Refer to this link: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=214&p=1716#p1710

I'm not sure if the same thing is going on in your case, but it's possible given there was precedence. The resolution was handled off line, but the problem was that I had one corrupted bic file in the vault. We don't know how it became corrupted. I ended up losing that character but there was a backup of it from an earlier time that I was able to then use (so didn't lose it entirely but did lose some experience and items).

Anyway, did mainly want to confirm that I was able to bring up a character today and all of my characters in my server-side vault seem to be present.
monkspeed

Post by monkspeed »

Pardon delay,

A few NWN files are damaged.

Turbo_IIVALD.CDX +DBF & FTP turbo-II is my login.

I will try a reinstall very soon.