Earth nature field

Revenge - Body location after death?

General discussion for the Revenge server.
michael5229

Revenge - Body location after death?

Post by michael5229 »

Sorry had to make a new post... searched it and didn't find anything, then had some help... found a topic but there was no way to make a new post on the topic

The Question is. What happens to your body on Revenge when there is a reset? Please and thank you
Ridnarea
FooLing

Re: Revenge - Body location after death?

Post by FooLing »

I'm thinking you mean what happens to your corpse when you are still dead (i.e. in fugue) when there is a reset.

Usually, your corpse ends up in the gateway when you login the first time after the reset as far as I know (you might show up there as well initially until you get transitioned to fugue).

If you mean what happens to your loot bag for the equipment you had been wearing when you died, if you hadn't yet recovered it before the reset, that sometimes ends up in the gateway, but often ends up in the graveyard behind the weary rest inn in the eastern march. And sometimes, it just disappears, so it's usually best to recover it if you can before a reset.
Gxtun

Re: Revenge - Body location after death?

Post by Gxtun »

I died twice and didn't recover the loot bag prior to reset. It was in eastern march both times after the reset.
I died once and didn't recover the loot bag prior to reset. Many items disappeared but bag was still there at the spot of my death.
I died once and didn't recover the loot bag prior to reset. The loot bag was at the gateway.
I died once during a transition and loot bag was in eastern march.
As you can see, you can many results. If you like your items, go immediately and recover the items.

The corpse is not so important to recover since a non body rez is only 1% loss. Thus, I hardly recover the body. Just ask the Bishop for a rez.

Gxtun