Earth nature field

Blackerliver the Lich

Organize your Playergroups and Rosters here
PokeChop

-

Post by PokeChop »

-
Last edited by PokeChop on Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
raradra
DM

Re: Blackerliver the Lich

Post by raradra »

no recap?
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Sturm took pen to his book of wisdom. To be handed down to his many (eventual) descendants.

Heed the words of Sturm the Wise. Like my brother Krong always said, "bashing is better than magic." In the case of Blackervat the lich this proved to be totally true.

I had finally gathered all the peculiar items the creature asked for in exchange for the key to Blackervillian's basement. I can understand a weapon and armor...but an old leaky head...why would the creature want that? The lesson there children is to push forward, understanding is over rated really.

We gathered in Benzor and set out. With nine of us nothing could stand in our way. Liches, vampires, demons and monsters.... We cut a great and bloody hole in blackerdill's army. Then... For no good reason I used a bit of magic to banish a balor off this reality. Moments later I found that this beast had been referred to as a The Keeper of Keys and Grounds at Blackwart's castle. So the key master and the keys were banished to another realm. The lesson here is to try bashing first!

So we had to withdraw. We got some more dragon bits, and another moldy head, we made another of (redacted by werdna) and another (redacted). We agreed to meet up 2 days later.

Blackosack had been busy. Shanna I learned later had a major enchanted sleep put on her, I never learned what delayed the others. We set forth with only myself, the cleric knight Pallah, Enia the defender, Beryl the archer, and Vil an archer who was a genius with traps and locks.

But that's not all that Blackshesaid had been doin. His whole fortress on (redacted) isle was full to the brim of legions of undead forces the likes I had never seen before.

No more wasting time and sussing out every nook and cranny. We couldn't, not with those wraiths and skeletons on our backs. We cut through like them like a spearman throwing his blow through a line bypassing obstructions to reach our target.

I'll say this for him blackbuster was a magic user of great skill. He sent me twice to see that strange frog creature. Enia kept me company of course. The archers did very well, pallah took a turn exchanging spells with the dread lich.

Finally Enia gave me a love-punch to remind me I was a kremlock. We all marched right in there and knocked the poncy lich on his arse. Enia bashed him for a bit after he stopped moving I think...you know it's tough to tell when a lich is dead...

Remember kids, bash first!

//sorry for shortness and any typos I assume are in this. I did this on the phone on the way yo Iowa.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

Try also Valikar for the customized dungeon and for helping Pallah free me from the clutches of the frog.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

Sounds like it was a blast :)
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

It was fun! And scary! Valikar spiced it up a bit, and helped out when technical problems wouldn't let us raise our friends. All in all, not a bad job by five final characters. Thank you to all who helped, and Valikar! :D
Tarel

Post by Tarel »

Congrats.

I will try to be there next time with Tarel.