Earth nature field

Blackavar

Organize your Playergroups and Rosters here
Otherworldly

Re: Blackavar

Post by Otherworldly »

Hahaha, that's a much simplier solution than making an item or something along those lines xD Can't believe that didn't occur to me

BG, I've been there myself. Now I make it a point to check the wiki before making a character like that, otherwise it's reroll reroll reroll. I think I rolled and lvled a new dug in the duergar group I was in like 6 times before I got where I needed him to be to be allowed to take his prestige classes lol
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
berylgreen

Post by berylgreen »

Paul_Kettlebones wrote:I'm for that. I could potentially be on any night of the week though Mondays and Thursdays are less likely. My PnP group gets together usually happens over weekends as does my wife's roller derby bouts so other than that I'm in. I call dibs on the wizard. ;)
Okay...am I misunderstanding this? PK says Mondays and Thursday are possibly busy for him. But Otherworldly is calling for Monday and Thursday?

Technically, Saturday is my NWN day. All of the others are busy with other games, except for a hour here or there. I am not free Friday nights at all. My WoW RP Guild meetings are at 9:00 PM Eastern and last for 2 hours or so. Occasionally, I can drop in to Nordock earlier on a Friday, unless I am grocery shopping or such. ;)
Otherworldly

Post by Otherworldly »

Ah-my fault, I mis-read that ;) Okay so mondays and thursdays maybe not so much? lol sorry guys xD
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
Otherworldly

Post by Otherworldly »

Another good impromptu adventure!

Will post more tomorrow and likely make a new thread for the group with an outline of guidelines along with a list of players and their characters so far.

Now off to bed :)
Krumb
Skald Uffgood
Dante Farblake
Bergelcut
Tomseltje

Post by Tomseltje »

Otherworldly wrote: On that note, how easy would it be to make an item to turn off xp gain? I know there's a lot on peoples plates right now so unless this is somthing that would be pretty simple to make happen and that you'd be willing to do I wouldn't worry about it, just wondering. Would help a lot for this, as well as help those that don't wish to lvl beyond 20th (although I suppose they can just visit the epic store)
There is already an item that seriously reduces xp gain to less than 10% of normal xp gain. It is called the "soul fragment" and can be obtained in the everlasting hunting grounds. The good news is that to obtain it you will already loose alot of xp, and you only have to pay for it if you want to get rid of it again, instead of when aquiring it :)
Paul_Kettlebones
DM

Post by Paul_Kettlebones »

Tomseltje wrote:
Otherworldly wrote: On that note, how easy would it be to make an item to turn off xp gain? I know there's a lot on peoples plates right now so unless this is somthing that would be pretty simple to make happen and that you'd be willing to do I wouldn't worry about it, just wondering. Would help a lot for this, as well as help those that don't wish to lvl beyond 20th (although I suppose they can just visit the epic store)
There is already an item that seriously reduces xp gain to less than 10% of normal xp gain. It is called the "soul fragment" and can be obtained in the everlasting hunting grounds. The good news is that to obtain it you will already loose alot of xp, and you only have to pay for it if you want to get rid of it again, instead of when aquiring it :)
You know you spend too much time on Facebook when you try to "Like" a post in these forums. This made me chuckle Tom. :D
Logins: Paul_Kettlebones & DM_Requietum.