Earth nature field

New Player is RDD delevel bugged

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
Wulf

New Player is RDD delevel bugged

Post by Wulf »

login: manu_alex_7524
Character: Wall Kendt

This player is fairly new but quite active, he is registering a forum account under the login "alex" but is not able to post yet. So I am posting this by proxy.

"Wall Kendt", the character is an RDD and has lost a level. Upon attempting relog it appears that his ability scores have become bugged.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
ShadowDancer

Re: New Player is RDD delevel bugged

Post by ShadowDancer »

Sadly, its a known bug with RDDs losing levels, it should be able to be fixed by a DM that knows what they're doing.... which is not likely me. ;)
Plans? What plans?? I'm making this up as I go!!
V For Vendetta
raradra
DM

Post by raradra »

I think this might need to be addressed server side. If not, then I can come online and level him properly. I'll poke Phoenix and see what he says.
-------
Tymora
Lolth
Paragor
Wulf

Post by Wulf »

The problem is that he cannot log in at all.

As I understand things, his character file either needs to be edited. Or the "Enforce legal characters" box needs to be unchecked, and then he can log in and any DM can modify his ability scores.
Logins: jacknine, der_gespenst
Beard

Post by Beard »

Depends which level of rdd he was which bonus feat needs to be removed and which scores need to be adjusted
alex

Post by alex »

Problem solved, I´ve got a new Wall Kendt, thank you Phoenix, and Wulf!