Earth nature field

Change ogre magi spell list

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
modesty

Change ogre magi spell list

Post by modesty »

I travel back and forth to Durell now and get quite tired of the bunches of ogre magi that polymorphs and then do nothing. The same problem exist in other places in the mod and in all mods since it's a known NWN bug that the first time you polymorph, you can't take an action.

But there should be some kind of blue print? I dont know, I just play, but if you change the blue print then you change all ogre magi at once? I think. If that's the case, how hard is it to remove the "polymorph self" spell from the ogre magi list and give them "displacement", "stoneskin", or some other kind of self powering spell that doesn't affect the rest of the ogres or critter around them. Or maybe "dismissal" to make them pesky for summons. Anything but polymorphs since they just don't work and make the fights both tedious and boring,

//Maria