Earth nature field

Gracklstugh problem

Please post any in-game or website related bugs you encounter and any helpful steps or information to replicate the bug. **NOTE** If this is an unbalancing in-game exploit, please PM the DMs with the information to avoid any possible abuses. If you're unsure, PM the DMs.
arthur_l

Gracklstugh problem

Post by arthur_l »

I'm not sure how fixable this is as the problem may be at my end, and I suspect it isn't worth worrying about, but if I start the game up and try to log on a char who is in Gracklstugh trade enclave, the game crashes. It seems to be ok if I log onto a char who is elsewhere first though.
I've been trying to avoid logging off in the trade enclave, but I keep forgetting. It's a fairly minor thing, but a bit annoying, and took me a while to work out what was going on the first time it happened
Lliira
DM

Re: Gracklstugh problem

Post by Lliira »

It might be a graphics issue. :( We've had similar happen, in UD North. Try updating graphics drivers, or turn down all of your graphics settings to off or low. No grass, no skyboxes, etc. I am not certain that it will work, but it's worth a try.
Lliira – Joy, Festivals
Sehanine (Moonbow) – Dreams, Mysticism, Moon Elves
Yondalla – Creation, Tradition, Wisdom
Zinzerena - Chaos, Assassins